Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale. Please refer to the product description.
10057442 - MSA Blue V-Gard Class E Type I Polyethylene
These V-Gard Protective Caps are part of the same family of products and accessories recognized as the best-selling in North America
Manufacturer part number:
This item is subject to a Sales Tax Surcharge
if shipped within the following states:
MSA V-Gard Blue Class E Type I Slotted Hard Cap with 1-Touch™ suspension features polyethylene shell that renders superior impact protection. Lightweight cap has self-adjusting crown straps for a comfortable fit. Cap is perfect for use in welding, food processes, asbestos abatement, painting and more applications. It meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 and CSA Z94.1-2005 standards.
- Polyethylene shell provides superior impact protection
- Self-adjusting crown straps ensure a comfortable fit
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Hardhats with reverse donning logo may be worn backwards without voiding approvals
- Custom imprinting and striping available
- Four suspension options
- Head sizes 6 1/2 - 8"
- ANSI Z89.1 2009
- CSA Z94.1 2005
- Food processes
- Asbestos abatement
- Suspension and helmet sizes must match(example: use only standard size suspension with standard size helmet). Otherwise, helmet protection ability will be reduced and may result in serious personal injury or death
- This helmet provides limited impact and penetration protection to top of head
- This helmet is not specifically designed to protect against front, side, or rear (that is, “lateral”) blows
- As an Industrial Protective Type I helmet, this helmet should be effective against small tools, bolts, rivets, and similar hazards. Some conditions can exceed this helmet's capacity to protect against serious injury or death. Avoid areas where chance of severe impact or penetration exists
- CLASS E and G helmets provide limited electrical protection as outlined in ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 and CSA Z94.1-2005. Class C helmets provide no electrical protection
Min Qty: 20 EA - Each